Friday, July 20, 2007

Looking for the right people

It's not that I don't want to talk to people who don't fit the profile, but it saves everyone time if I am selective. It takes a special kind of person to take the business and run with it. If they have drive, they can be taught, but if they think they can sit on their ass and I will build their business they are wrong.

I will, and do, support anyone who gets into the business with me. I am available 24/7 for phone support and with reasonable notice, I will do business presentations either at my place or any other place of their choosing.

When you find the right business model, you want your friends and family in first, and then you start the hunt for those people who know a good thing when they see it, and are willing to work. The get rich quick stuff never works, but the "get rich over a few years with some work" will bring in the cash. The advantage is that helping people to feel better and live better quality lives is great for repeat business.

No comments: