Monday, July 30, 2007

Enlightened Wealth Retreat

We just got back from the Enlightened Wealth Retreat in Washington DC. What a great four and a half days!
it is terrific to get among like minded entrepreneurial people. I met and talked to about 50 people in those days, got some great ideas from them and from the speakers. I also got to meet Robert Allen and Omar Periu. Robert is on my "20 people I want to meet" list ( www.robertbritt.com/20.htm ), so that was pretty cool. Hopefully in August I will actually get to have a conversation with him. We are going to Salt Lake City then, and he will be at that event as a guest rather than being a host, so he will (hopefully) be more accessible.
We also tried out for a reality show about real estate, and may be on TV soon. That will be a shift, having cameras at our house filming us. In light of that we are focusing on building a real estate portfolio.

No comments: