Friday, July 20, 2007

intro

Yes, I am in a transitional stage of my life. I have always felt that if you are not moving forward, you are stagnating. I've been through a few jobs. I spent 13 years in the military (active duty and reserves) and 14 years in a steel mill. I've been a single parent, and now head a blended family. I'm into music, theater, health and fitness.
I've been a runner since high school. Until recently I had to stop running due to bursitis in my left hip. I started taking a few supplements about three months ago, and now I am training for a marathon. I ran 9 miles last sunday with no pain. prior to the supps, I couldn't run two miles without paying for it in pain for a week. A dear friend was going to get knee surgery and I got her on the supplements and she no longer had her pain.
So, to make a long story short, I am in my third career now. I started it by writing a book on personal transformation, it's available on Amazon. Someone Else's Tomorrow. The next phase of this career is helping people become the thing that they always wanted to be. helping people to follow their bliss. Part of that is getting them healthy and wealthy. The next part is supporting them and guiding them (if they need it) Maybe I need to get into life coaching. I have a burning desire to help people, I have a degree in Psychology.Maybe that is the next step. In the meantime, you can visit RobertBritt.com to catch up on all my writing and buy my latest book, OK?
write me with and questions or comments...
thanks,
Rob
robertebritt@yahoo.com

No comments: