Sunday, February 1, 2009

TV Pilot

So newest thing in my life is that we (http://www.DutchBlitzkrieg.com) are going to be getting interviewed and filmed as we are doing our shows next weekend, and for once it's not us filming us.

A company out of Manhattan is interested in doing a bunch of footage for a documentary/pilot of an improv group as they are getting started and doing shows. sort of like a reality show, without the script. The interesting part is that they are planning on shopping this around to various networks and trying to get a deal for a series.

This is still in the rudimentary stages, but wow, pretty cool, I must say. Talk is they want to follow us around individually, work, home,hobbies, etc. we'll see what really happens.

I've never talked about this, but this is the second time I have been through something like this. I made it to the third stage interviews for a show on real estate investing. It was the same sort of thing, follow me around and see how much money I could make following their coaching and mentorship. They ended up going with some other people, but that was also pretty exciting. Some of my film ended up on an infomercial for Robert Allen. (whom I've appeared on stage with, telling stories of investing success)

No comments: