Monday, February 16, 2009

strep,etc

Long weekend, what with the Philly Health show, and then back to the house to do some winterizing.
How the heck does the oil go up 150 bucks in a month? That's every month now, with the budget plan. It seems the walls here are made of tissue paper. I worked on caulking and added a programmable thermostat. That should help some, but I guess we'll see.

Steph lost her house key, so I loaned her mine. I better not get locked out of the house while I am keyless. Should have thought to get a new one made yesterday, but things were weird. Rehearsal was canceled and then my day was thrown akimbo.

Still haven't heard a word from siblings about the reality show, except Jim. Glad he's responded. makes me wonder about the others. Do they not read their e-mails. That was nearly the biggest news I've ever had, and I get no response at all? strange.

No comments: