Friday, August 3, 2007

yes

And the answer is...Yes. Yes I do have a book you can buy. As a matter of fact I have two. one on personal transformation, www.someoneelsestomorrow.com and one on how to evaluate and select stocks www.selectingvaluestocks.com

Hey I might as well plug them, as long as I am writing here as well. Most of my writing is done on my main website www.robertbritt.com
There are also a few **FREE** e-books on my site, written by myself, Joe Vitale and others. More will be added as I happen across writings of value that I can share freely.

That stuff is all free and some of it is pretty entertaining. I've been told I have a knack for writing and sometimes that shows. I hope some of the things I've written will touch and inspire people. My goal is to help people to reach their dreams. If I can help you, please let me know.
thanks

No comments: