Sunday, August 12, 2007

IRan

I ran 14 miles today. longest run of my life, and it mostly goes up from here. Sundays are my long run days. next week is 16 then 18 then back to 6 then 20, 14,14,10 and then the marathon 26.2 whew.
it's coming up quickly quickly quickly. Which isn't how I run. I am trying to keep the 10 minute mile pace, (6 miles per hour) and aiming at running a 4.5 hour marathon. today my run was just over two hours, so I am on track. Running distance is almost all in your head. Once you can run ten miles the rest of it is just a mental challenge. (and I am mental) : )

The USANA is still going strong. I am challenged to have a thousand dollar week next week and soon to have four of those in a row. have to work hard and get some great people under us. We have that in Cindy and Kerry, but the rest of our team is slow out of the blocks. I think they all can do well, but need some sharp pokes with a stick to get moving, or maybe a carrot dangling. I would think the money would be a pretty large carrot. Who wouldn't want to work for 100 hours, solid hard work, and then get paid big bucks the rest of their lives?
seems like a great exchange to me.
anyone interested, just call me and I'll explain the whole thing. It's not easy work, but it is simple. persistance pays off, sort of like training for my marathon.

1 comment:

cadydidwhat said...

So...does interesting mean interesting, or interesting because you just don't know what else to say about it?!

Haha.

I like the cut of your jib, but after reading your latest entry I can't get that song out of my head "And I ran....I ran so far away..." I doubt it was intentional, but I'm not sure I want the rest of my day to be oolored by the band "Flock of Seagulls." :)~

Thank you for the blog comment. I need to post more, it's getting sad in there again.