Sunday, August 19, 2007

leaving on a jet plane

We're heading for Salt Lake City on Tuesday morning. Our flight leaves at 830 from Philly, so what time do we really have to be at the airport? I've only flown once or twice since 911. Which also happens to be my wife's birthday.
if we take the shuttle to the airport we have to meet it at 4am, 20 minutes from our house, so that means we would have to be up at around 3am (at the latest) to make the shuttle and get to to philly hours and hours early.
Nah, I think I'll drive and pay for a weeks parking at the airport. my car is not likely to attract attention, a '91 minivan, so it should be safe.

my runs are starting to really get time consuming and loooong. 16 miles today. I'm sort of dreading starting it, but the run itself will be great. I have to sit and stare at the computer for about 15 minutes after I wake up, before I run. That way any possible shit will start knocking at the door and I can go pre-run and not have to stop to dump. Fun reading here. Exit strategy... at least I have one, not like our clueless government. oops, sorry political statement there. I try to avoid that. (after 13 years in the military I can comment on war; I'm entitled, just like any citizen who votes)

Anyway, back to SLC, international convention for USANA, should be awesome. I am totally looking forward to it.

No comments: