Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ongoing business

Working at a somewhat feverish pitch. I am trying to write at least two new articles a day, and I want to up the quantity of videos I am producing. I have one new one (posted today) on the commercials for prescription drugs.

Sometimes it really seems like you are working, but getting nothing accomplished. Other times it feels like you are really in the groove. Lately it's been a little of both. I am in the groove, but not seeing results as much as I would like. That is changing and results are now starting to pour in. As my name gets more widespread across cyberspace and real-life, people are starting to notice and are buying my books and products at an amazing rate. Awesome. I think the book will end up as a movie within the next year. I am starting to write the screenplay now.
check out the new video and let me know what you think.



It's weird how sometimes I see myself as not especially attractive, and other times I think, you know what, I look pretty good here. I find that still photos don't reflect my true appearance, but the videos do. And that's a good thing.

No comments: