Tuesday, October 16, 2007

5048 E-mails today

well, so interesting. I signed on to my one e-mail account and they started pouring in. I was surprised when the number of new e-mails passed one hundred. I started to make a comment to Deb, but then they kept coming. one hundred, two hundred, one thousand, two thousand,

could they all be ordering my new book, Someone Else's Tomorrow? www.SomeoneElsesTomorrow.com Would it be that giant payday we know is to be?

Are people ordering 10MinuteTransformation in droves realizing the value and trying to snap it up before I increase the price? www.10minuteTransformation.com

Are there thousands of people ready to start their own business, and they all are writing from www.ProsperityModel.com ?

alas, no. Someone highjacked my e-mail account from wealthtrainingsource.com and all the e-mails are bounce backs from illegitimate e-mail addresses. So I guess that means maybe, what 10 or 20 thousand went out?? If you got one, it's not from me. I didn't include my 'regular' spam in that 5048 count, so you can add another 6 that were, oh, get a larger penis, russian woman want love, a guy in Nigeria wants to give me money and I won the lottery again (twice).
plus my normal legitimate e-mails.

anyway, life moves on and I have managed to post two videos to YouTube, one of self esteem and one on viral marketing (sort of a companion piece to the article below)
check them out...





No comments: