Friday, June 19, 2009

Lost my six jets, what a drag!

In the "life is crazy" category, I feel bad for the texas billionaire, Allen Something or other, who lost his six private jets, as the government is prosecuting him on a ponzi scheme.

He was complaining because he now has to go through security like most people. "I have to take my shoes off now" wah!

I am one of those odd people who actually likes to fly and don't mind the shoe thing too much. If I am flying it means I have something to do, and I have a budget to do it. That's the positive side of life.

Of course with that weird crash of the Air France jet, you have to wonder what is safe? I guess the odds are still in our favor flying, but when the engine in my Jeep fails, I can pull over to the side of the road.

Speaking of road, the road trip to Chicago and Second City is right around the corner. I'll be traveling with Andi and Adam, that should be interesting in its on right. I almost said it will be a trip. And it will, in all senses of the word.

Spending time back in Chicago. All of it is going to be amazing.

Oh, by the way, # yeah and $. I did a search on symbols in google and yahoo, and neither of those showed up. What does that mean?

No comments: