Friday, January 29, 2010

Bite Night and other movie roles

Well, maybe the title is slightly misleading, but it is likely. I have been offered one of the leading roles in an independent film called Bite Nite, a vampire spoof. I am getting the full script tomorrow for that one and we’ll see how it goes. Someone had to back out at the last minute so now I am getting the part of Father Fangulous, a Catholic priest. certainly no type-casting there.

And I am auditioning for a second film, also an independent local shoot, but there isn’t even a working title yet. (at least as far as I know)

Thirdly, I am doing another show at Reading Community Players called Take Me Out. It’s the story of a major league ball player who comes out of the closet. (not my character) I’ll probably end up playing someone who has a beef with that sort of thing. I was trying to phrase that to not sound like I was making a pun. First thought was “I am probably playing someone who has a hard time with that” but that seemed worse. Where’s the Beef? Cora’s dead – showing my age.

Anyway, there’s all the news that’s fit to print

No comments: