Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Subconscious Mind

How do we think? Not even why do we think, but how? What controls the processes we go through to arrive at any decision we make? I thought about this (although I don't know how I thought about it), but I thought about this when I put together my program at http://www.10minuteTransformation.com The program is, more or less, shareware for your brain. you can use it and if you like it, come back and pay for it.

The reason I am blogging about the program is because I watched a ZeFrank Video

another link here in case the imbed didn't work for your system
the show with zefrank

and Ze expressed some similar thoughts toward the subconscious minnd. Our conscious mind is mostly just along for the ride with the subconscious making major decisions. Why do I have trouble memorizing lines for a play or the multiplication table (still) when my subconscious mind knows the answers? It's my conscious mind refusing to cooperate. I need to get that in line by reprogramming my subconscious to stop blocking the store of knowledge that I own.

Both my 10 minute transformation site and my http://www.SelfEsteemBuilder.net site use the same methods. One is to help you move on and accomplish your goals and dreams and the other is for making you feel better about you. Stop blocking yourself and move on to bigger and better things. Don't you deserve that? Shouldn't you start now?

No comments: