Friday, September 28, 2007

Twisted

Well, I twisted my ankle wicked bad two days ago. I cried. I thought my marathon quest was thwarted. I've been training for months to run next weekend and it looked bad, but today, very limited pain and pretty much total mobility. I can only attribute it to the supplements I am taking. Last time I did this, I was down for about a month and my ankle was still tender and swollen.
I already paid my entry fee and I am going to run. I will complete, whether it takes me all weekend. I will not go quietly into the night. I will persevere.

on other news fronts, things are buzzing along. I think we have about 4 new USANA associates in the pipeline for October, and new strategies for moving the businesses to new levels. Deb is busy with a new affiliate marketing program and that looks grand.

No comments: